Administrative and legal formalities
Any papers in order?
Organising your new life abroad involves, not only carrying out a whole series of « pre-departure » steps, but also a set of local approaches.
Preparing your installation abroad, in its practical aspect, usually requires some months of preparation : administrative formalities, choice of school for children and registration, organization of the international move…
On site, you will have to :
– Obtain a residence permit (not mandatory in all cases).
– Affiliate yourself with the local social system (not mandatory in all cases).
– Identify yourself with the tax administration. The tax system is determined by the principal residence.
– Don’t forget to keep a link to your country.
Let us help you with your installation!
Each project is a special case and will be treated by us as such. There is no magic recipe, but for your adventure to be enjoyable and enriching, it must be prepared, planned and especially accompanied.
This is why we adapt our services scrupulously to your needs but also to your wishes and aspirations. Before your arrival, we can identify your needs and start your relocation program remotely!
Tell us what you want from us!
Whether you are a European national or not, we can assit you and realize for you:
- Visas and visa extensions;
- Obtaining the NIF (tax identification number);
- Permit of residence;
- Registration in City Hall;
- Registration at the consular office;
- Registration Social system;
- Private health insurance;
- Registration for school;
- Import vehicles;
- Accounting advice (tax benefits);
- Work permit;
- Foreign investments;
- Opening/creating a company….